Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ATB Financial Classic Practice Round

I've completed my practice for this week's ATB Financial Classic and am ready for competition. With its receptive conditions, short yardage and forgiving rough, Edmonton Country Club will yield many birdies this week. The greens are small with enough slope to create significant challenge for players leaving themselves slippery putts.

I had a great practice round today, hitting piercing cuts of the tee and throwing darts at the pin with my wedges. With my new Scotty Cameron in action this week, I feel very comfortable and prepared.

The true challenge as always lies in maintaining that comfort level during competition. If I can go out determined to hit great shots and remain resilient after a miscue, I will have an amazing week!

No comments: