Thursday, April 17, 2008

Round 1 SK Telecom

I dont feel I played as poorly as my 75 today reflects. I began hitting the ball more solidly and stayed positive all day. I actually felt like I had a fighting chance out there and I would come out the victor. I felt that way until my last putt fell into the bottom of the cup for a suprising 75. I executed a handful of putts poorly, made one bad decision and was thrown a couple tough breaks from the Golf gods, but am very upbeat about playing a strong round tomorrow. Although my game is not as finely tuned as I expect, I know I am on the verge of a breakout performance. Based on my standing after round 1, tomorrow would be ideal timing. I'm going to hold my head high and wait for the birdies to stack up tomorrow's perfect round. Keep watching, prouder moments await.

No comments: