Sunday, October 19, 2008

Update

In the last month since my Q-School pre-Qualifier, I have traveled south to Atlanta, Birmingham, Chattanooga and New Orleans. I practiced with a college teammate on a similar path as my own in Atlanta. I made my way over to Birmingham to work on my swing with my coach. Chattanooga hosted a Monday qualifier for a Nationwide Tour event in which, I shot 68 and missed qualifying by one stroke. I am writing this post from New Orleans where I will practice until I leave for my next Q-School stage this Thursday.

My ball striking has improved since I've returned from the Korean Tour and I am banking on a few closer birdie opportunities lead to lower scores in Q-School. I will embark to San Juan Oaks in Hollister, CA for my coming Q-School stage. I will get out there and being writing regularly with a full course scouting report and daily updates.

It is "crunch time" in the world of mini-tour golf with everyone vying for a spot among golf's elite. This fall, I intend to elevate myself to that status.

1 comment:

B.Konrad said...

Mark,
Congratulations on all your achievements!!! I'm sorry to admit that I have not been keeping up with you blog and can offer no excuses for not keeping up with travels. Good luck in Cali, I will be looking forward to your updates.

Bill Konrad