Sunday, September 21, 2008

Moving On

I finished 26th at qualifying and am moving onto the next stage. The final round was grueling as it got more windy than any other tournament day with final round tournament conditions. Without my A or B game, I grinded my way to a round of 74, which beat the field's average score. I will find out when and where I am playing on September 30. There are two more stages similar to last week before the finals in December; "It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll." Until then, I'll be working hard towards being ready for my PGA Tour debute. Thanks for the support!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandman said...

Congratulations buddy, I have been wondering what you have been up to the last few months. I just took a look at your blog and saw your headed on to the next stage of Q-School. Keep working hard and I'll be cheering for you.
Best,
Sandman