Friday, June 19, 2009

Johnny Walker Tour

I finished tied for second place this week on the Johnny Walker Tour with scores of 73-68. I made two bogeys in my last four holes that cost be the chance to contend for the win. Despite that, my second round was an improvement on my play for the last three weeks. This road to winning on the PGA Tour is long and treacherous. It will take tenacity and patience to complete the mission. It took Einstein thousands of "failures" to create the light bulb. It took Bill Gates 10,000 hours of computer tinkering before he was founded Microsoft. A great friends recently informed me it took Odysseus years to return home from the Trojan War. He overcame obstacle, adversity and constant challenge before returning to his land. Great accomplishment comes from the virtue of motivated patience and love: this is vehicle that will take me to the end of one journey and the beginning of another.

1 comment:

B.Konrad said...

Mark, Excellent new you bring!!! I searched long and hard to try to find scores online and track how you were doing, but this proved hard.

Besides this helps keep the anticipation high for your next post. Anyways Congratulations on a well played 36. Looking forward to hearing what you have lined up next.

As always, good luck Mark, and keep on trucking.

Bill