Monday, June 1, 2009

To The Big Show

This coming week I am playing in the Cape Cod Open on Wednesday and Thursday. It is a 36 hole event contested on Old Barnstable CC and Hyannis Golf Club. This event is a great money making opportunity and additionally, simulation practice for the US Open qualifier on June 8 in Purchase, NY. I've been playing well for the last week and a half at home and am excited for these coming events.

The US Open qualifier is typically held on comparable course conditions to the US Open itself. This year, the Open is held at Bethpage Black Course, which became the first truly public venue to ever host the championship in 2002. Having walked the grounds during the previous Open, I am excited to experience the course inside the ropes and get my first shot at a major championship. As much as I'm looking forward to the qualifier, I am working productively and focusing on what I can do to improve every day.

More to come, much more...

1 comment:

Tom Balderston said...

Keep it coming. Your hard work should pay off. May the Lord be in your bag.