Monday, August 9, 2010

Next Stretch

Ontario plays host to the coming three weeks on the Canadian Tour. This week's event is the Club Car Jane Rodgers Championship at Greystone CC in Toronto. I fly into Toronto tomorrow afternoon and play the pro-am on Wednesday. While my arrival is a bit later than usual, it is part of a new strategy that helps me remain fresh and energetic throughout the entire week of competition. My goal is to win the next event and move into the top 10 on the money list. If I can improve every week I play this month, I will be prepared for the challenge of PGA Tour Q-School in the fall.

2 comments:

B.Konrad said...

Best of Luck as always over these next few weeks. Stay cool. Its hot as golf balls here.

Bill Kornad

Mark Baldwin Golf said...

hahaha...."hot as golf balls"....rich